Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Honey Mustard

Another good-girl teaching outfit.






Polka-Dot Blouse- Target
Camisole- victoriassecret.com
Skirt- oldnavy.com (Clearance for $6!)
Belt- Part of a Jones Wear dress from JC Penny
Pumps- TJ Maxx
Watch- Macy's
Earrings- Cuenca, Ecuador

This is quite a scandalous outfit in Armenia! No panty hose? Ինչու՞ - Inch'u?!  "But WHY?!"

"Because I'm American and I hate panty hose." And it's summer! That is the one thing that tips people off to my foreign-ness: I'm the girl without nylons under her jeans :P

Linking up with other fabulous ladies at Marionberry Style!


2 comments:

  1. Love this style for the classroom! And I don't think I own any pantyhose :)
    Thanks so much for linking up!
    xo - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the polka dots and bow on the shirt! super cute!

    ReplyDelete