Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday Meow






Jeans- Target
Blouse- modcloth.com
Camisole (you can sort of see it)- victoriassecret.com
Wedges- Marshall's
Earrings- Bead store
Ring- Heirloom

In March and April I managed to submit a post for every working day. Well, in May, there haven't been as many working days! There are so many Armenian national holidays that I can't keep them straight. Last week I only went to campus two times! 

I just wanted to let you know that I haven't given up on my personal style or teacher fashion; these have just been really weird times!

As far as I'm aware, there aren't any more holidays coming up (at least not Monday-Thursday) in the next two weeks, so I hope to unleash my inner teacher fab on this blog in the next 14 days!

Get ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment