Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Black & Blue

Winter hues!


 

Basic black today, so the accessories have to do all the work.
They should have their own blog!

Scarf

Blue Pashmina Scarf- Purchased in Morocco.

 Belt

Blue Belt- Thrift store find in Athens, Ohio.

Jewelry

Chandelier Earrings- Purchased in Ecuador.

Gold and Onyx Ring- Heirloom from  my mother.
Bangles- X-Mas Gift from my cousin Christa.

Boots


MIA Riding Boots.
I wish I could say that I left the buckles unbuckled to be "playful", but the truth is that I just keep bumping into the radiator.



Black 3/4-Sleeve Dress with Pockets- Nordstrom Rack.
Black Leggings- Target.



Thanks for reading! I'm off to work.


2 comments:

  1. Love this look!!! You look really good, it is best seen your silhouette so you look more svelte. Definitely love the scarf! Perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think that's one of the problems with "teacher clothes"- they tend to be rather matronly, so I have to make a conscious effort to accentuate my waist when I can!

    ReplyDelete