Tuesday, February 19, 2013

First Lady-Like

In Honor of President's Day...

...and the presidential "election" in my host country.

Feminine and conservative.
Chanel-Inspired Buttons


Real pearl necklace (being worn as a bracelet) from China, fake pearl earrings, probably also from China (but purchased at Nordstrom Rack).








I was going for "Jackie-O-goes-horse-back-riding". 




How'd I do?
I've only been on a horse once. I was six, and it scared the hell out of me. 
But I love these riding boots so much that I'd give it another go!

 Riding Boots by MIA
Blouse from Macy's
Black Skinny Jeans from Target



I chose a curly blow-out to go with this outfit, but you should check out what Michelle Obama has to say about her current hairstyle: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-style/news/michelle-obama-calls-her-bangs-her-midlife-crisis-2013192   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment