Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Locks and Spots

Polka dots!
One of my go-to blouses from Modcloth.com
 
Pairing it today with red jeans (Target), a simple black cardigan (Zara), and my black JS boots.

The red lipstick is to make me feel better about this morning's beauty fail.
If I look tired, it's because I got in a fight with a hair appliance and lost. I've lost so many irons and dryers to incompatible foreign voltages, but I can't help myself from trying! Today I woke up early to use my fabulous Wave Wand and spent upwards of 30 minutes putting gorgeous, romantic waves in the left side of my head, only for the Wand to give out and leave the other half untousled. So I had a half-head straight (blow-dried), half-head wavy situation on my shoulders. I had no choice but to scoop it up into a bun. It looks okay, but I was so bummed!


No comments:

Post a Comment