Thursday, February 21, 2013

Guest Lecture Thursday

Giving a guest lecture in law class today about political corruption in the United States.
In turn, the students are going to tell me about political corruption in Armenia. It could take a while...

Anyway, to my Thursday outfit...

I didn't know what to wear this morning, so I went with this maritime-y blouse because I know my nautically-inclined future-sister-in-law is reading.


  One of four pairs of boots I have in Armenia (five if you count my snow boots!)

Anchor Blouse-Target
Earrings- Gift from Italy
Beige Belt, from a Joneswear Dress- JC Penny
Jeans- Target
Boots- Nordstrom Rack

I had to take a hairdryer to my jeans because after two days they still weren't dry. I miss the convenience of dryers, but it's nice that my jeans aren't shrunken when I put them on after they're washed!

No comments:

Post a Comment