Monday, April 29, 2013

Coming Up Roses

Monday outfit!

Jeans- Target
Blouse- modcloth.com
Sweater- Zara
Pumps- TJ Maxx
Rose Pin- From a Godiva box of chocolates :)
Ring- Istanbul, Turkey
Necklace- Jewelry market in New Mexico, like 11 years ago

 Lately I've been reeeeeeally relaxed when it comes to wearing jeans and sneakers to work. I try not to wear sneakers when I'm teaching class (only when doing extra-curriculars or have meetings). Jeans are considered OK to teach in, I've discovered, though I try not to abuse this mercifulness!

3 comments:

  1. hey sexy lady!!!

    im so sorry it's taken me so long to write back!!! i accidentally deleted the email you wrote from my contact form. im an idiot sometimes!!

    how was georgia!? can you send me an email w/ your email address so i can write you more?! aghhh! megan@meganstarr.com

    hope all is well and i seriously had so much fun that night we met up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, me too! I'm writing you right now.

      Delete