Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Punky Sweet

I had to add a little Gothy funk because the pink/hearts combination was just too.... sweet looking. I don't want to be misleading- I prefer the outside to match the inside when possible :)
I managed to make it through the day in these wedges, including walking to work! I changed into sneakers for the walk home, though. Didn't want to push my luck.
I don't know if you can tell, but I've gone Armenian and am wearing panty hose today! I can see the appeal in that you don't have to be super diligent about shaving and moisturizing and that it reduces blister formation. Forget proper- hose are considered necessary here, even under jeans.

Pink Pleated Skirt- Target
Hearts Blouse- Target
PANTY HOSE- "Viva Skin", purchased in Armenia ;)
Black MIA Wedges- Marshall's
Skull Earrings- Artifacts Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment