Thursday, April 11, 2013

Jungle Fever

Roar!
Since comfort and convenience led me to a beige shirt and wild, au naturale hair today, I thought, why not just complete the Safari look?

I've been dying to wear this green animal print scarf that our lovely Dean gave me for my birthday last month. It makes quite a statement all on its own so it definitely needs a neutral outfit to go with.
Paired it with simple gold accessories and a black cardi for walking to work (it cooled down a little).
Thought about wearing my nude pumps today but I just couldn't deal with even a 3 1/2-inch heel today. Sticking with the same wedges I wore yesterday.

Jeans- Target
Nude Shirt- TJ Maxx
Cynthia Rowley Silk Scarf- Gift from my boss!
Cardigan- Zara
Wedges- a different TJ Maxx
Bangles- Gift from my cousin :)
Hoops and Headband- Bead Store

5 comments:

  1. Love this one! Very cute. Did you get my pkg yet?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I stormed into the HayPost and demanded my mail today, in fact. Sent you an email :)
      Thanks again <3

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, babe! Reminds ya of old times, eh? :*

      Delete