Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Neutral on Red

I match my apartment today :)
Quick cultural/interior note: My apartment came completely furnished by the Armenian family that occupied it for decades. Any furniture, decorations, or religious icons do not necessarily represent my beliefs or tastes. That being said, I don't mind any of them and I consider the decor part of the experience of living here.

Red Skinny Jeans- Target
Black Camisole- Nordstrom Rack
Nude Shirt- TJ Maxx
Nude Franco Sarto Pumps- a different TJ Maxx :)

 I managed to walk to and from work and teach all day in these pumps, but I have two industrial-sized blisters to show for it. Too soon!

2 comments:

  1. Love the shoes and the skinny red jeans - you look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I try ;)
    I'm so glad it's warmer now and I can wear some not-so-warm clothes.

    ReplyDelete