Thursday, April 4, 2013

Linen, Black, and Blue

Linen jacket time!


This Calvin Klein linen jacket (other half to a linen skirt suit) was a lucky find at a TJ Maxx on the West side of Cleveland, shopping with my Aunt Sue around this time last year.   :)
I do have to avoid wearing this jacket with any of my front-tie blouses or else I look like flight-attendant, which is cool, but I want to look like a teacher!
Also, I think I've mentioned this before- I tend to stick to one-button blazers and jackets to accommodate my curves, but somehow this jacket flatters with two buttons. Yay!
I love the gold buttons all over this jacket! Sassy, but classy?
Spicing things up...
Skull and crossbones hoops + French manicure= conservatively edgy?

And... back to wedges today.




CK Linen Jacket- TJ Maxx
Long-Sleeved Gray Tee- Target
Black Skinny Jeans- Target
Blue Wedges- Another TJ Maxx
Pirate Hoops- Put together from pieces purchased at a bead store in NYC





No comments:

Post a Comment