Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Birthday Outfit!

Feelin' fab in black and red on my burfday!



Lace Top- Marshall's
Black Cami- Nordstrom Rack
Black Calvin Klein Blazer (part of a pant-suit)- Nordstrom Rack
Red Skinny Jeans- Target
MIA Wedges- a different Marshall's :)
Earrings- Artifacts Gallery
Red Chiffon Rose Pin- A birthday gift from my BFF Shuai! 
(This amazing lady pinned it to a box of Godiva chocolates. I will be wearing the chocolates tomorrow.)

Off to work now for a very full day of classes. Happy my birthday everyone! <3

4 comments:

  1. Red and black is one of my favorite color combinations to wear - I love those pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I didn't expect you'd wear the flower but that was a perfect match to your outfit! You are so awesome and creative! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ;)
      I actually almost wore it with my polka dots today, too! I decided to wait until the weather gets so hot that I can't wear a sweater. I might wear it with a different outfit sometime soon :)

      Delete