Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Lace & Face Time

Today's getup is for two very important Skype dates! Unfortunately, I had to cancel my usual Wednesday English Discussion Group because I have a job interview on Skype with someone in the U.S., and finding a time in which we were both available was very difficult. Just hours after my interview, I'll be Skyping-in for a Q&A session with a graduate linguistics class that I used to guest lecture in when I lived in Ohio.
And since it's a waist-up type of day, I'm wearing my favorite kicks!

Lace-Panel Blouse in "Temptress Red"- victoriassecret.com
Calvin Klein Jacket (part of pant suit)- Nordstrom Rack
Pearl Earrings- Nordstrom Rack
Black Skinny Jeans- Target
Red Chuck Taylor Sneakers- Gift from my big brother!

Linking up with Marionberry's Trend of the Month Challenge! See more fabulous lace ladies here.

8 comments:

  1. This blouse is so pretty, love the details on the back! Great look girl!
    http://dcinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous lace top! All the details are so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If I recall, it comes in different colors, too! I'm just so partial to red.

      Delete
  3. Pretty lace top! I'm your newest follower :) I'd love for you to follow back. xo

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chucks and lace! Perfect! I love that.

    Hey, I'm glad you liked my mani today. It didn't show up too well in the pics...my white polka dots on yellow with the turquoise, so I was pleased that you noticed and commented.

    Thanks, Sue xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue, you are fabulous and I love your fun style! Count me as your newest fashion fan!

      Delete