Thursday, March 7, 2013

Drama Mama

Red, Black, Gold.

It's Drama Club day! That's why I can get away with such a theatrical outfit... Mwah ha ha!

 If I had to choose just one article of clothing to wear for the rest of my life, it'd be a cotton dress.
I used to have dozens of cotton dresses, but now I need to rely on accessories to change things up, because I have less than a handful of them in my porto-wardrobe.


Gold Lamé and Black Chiffon Scarf from a bazaar in Settat, Morocco.
Pharaoh Earrings that I made at a bead store in NYC.
Gold and Onyx ring from my mom.
OPI Nail Polish- "Rally Pretty Pink" (brought from the U.S.)

Red Belted Dress from Nordstrom Rack, Black Leggings from Target, Jessica Simpson Boots from Marshall's (all in Ohio).


Linking up with Mix & Match Fashion: "What I Wore to Work" Party:
  

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty dress, that color is perfect on you. Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Tara! Happy Women's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that scarf is ah-mazing. now if only I could fly to morocco and get one for myself...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Franziska!
      It leaves tiny sparkles in its wake... :)

      Delete